ADHD SINGAPORE | TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN |
FOR ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
Does your child has any of the following symptoms?
– Does not seem to listen when spoken to
– Makes careless errors
– Avoids or dislikes tasks requiring sustained attention
– Short attention span
– Loses things
– Easily distracted
– Forgetful in daily activity
– Difficulty completing tasks
– Gets bored easily
– Stares into space/daydreaming
– Low energy, sluggish or drowsy
– Apathetic or unmotivated
– Frequently switches from one activity to another
– Trouble concentrating
– Falls asleep doing work
– Failure to meet deadlines
– Trouble following directions
– Excited in the beginning but doesn’t finish
– Difficulty learning/remembering
– Works best under deadlines/ pressure
– Fidgets with hands and feet
– Squirms in seat
– Frequently leaves seat inappropriately
– Moves excessively
– Difficulty working quietly
– On the go
– Talks excessively
– Can’t sustain eye contact
– Needs a lot of supervision
– Pays attention to everything
– Frequently “rocks”
– Lacks patience
– In trouble frequently
– Cannot see consequences of behaviour
– Blurts out comments
– Difficulty waiting turn
– Frequently interrupts
– Butts into others’ conversations
– Engages in physically dangerous activity
– Acts before thinking
– Frequently takes risks
– Takes all dares
– Frustrated easily
ADHD is the single most common learning and behavioral problem in children. 5% of all children in Singapore have ADHD which requires treatment. This means that in every classroom of 20 students, at least 1 of them would have ADHD which requires treatment.
Is your child one of them?
If your child is not treated, he will not be able to learn and develop at the same pace as his peers. He would have a difficult time with regards to his academics once he enters school. He is likely to lose motivation, develop low self-esteem and possibly drop out from school. In fact, 35% of all ADHD children never finish high school. 52% of ADHD teens and adults abuse drugs or alcohol. 43% will be arrested by age 16 and 50% – 75% of inmates in a number of studies are shown to have ADD.
Without early intervention, your child will struggle in school later on in life, and live a life filled with lots of pain and frustration.
Of course, there is always an option of medication under conventional medicine. Current stimulant drugs are Ritalin, Concerta, and Adderrall. There are still on-going debates on the long-term safety of some of these medications, since there have been deaths linked directly to these stimulant medications, and because no large scale long-term studies have yet been done in this area.
Furthermore, there is a risk that children who are on the drugs may see it lose its effectiveness in 3 years or less. At that point in time, there is really nothing more that a doctor can do for the ADHD child.
Would you rather go for something that is –
- Safe – 100% natural, no drugs, no needles, no short-term and long-term side-effects.
- Fast and Effective –You should see improvements in concentration, focus and behavior in your child within 6 months, sometimes even within the first 30 – 45 days.
- Permanent – Whatever gains your child gets from the treatment stays with him for the rest of his life, unlike stimulant medications which only mask the symptoms but does not deal with the root causes.
You cannot believe how your child can become so much more focused and perform so much better in school academically, and all in a wholesome, holistic manner.
Call me at 94757950 Darius to book an appointment for the Autonomic Response Testing session where your child gets a customized assessment and solution!