REFERENCE AND RESEARCH
3 Chairs: The Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy Therapy in the U.S. by Zoran Hochstatter (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2011): Reveal a personal and straightforward view of Bioenergy, the secret of healing, why some people heal faster than others, the trap of compassion, a responsibility of knowledge and more.
The Allergy Bible by Linda Gamlin (London, Quadrille Publishing, 2005): Covers all aspects of food allergies.
The Antibiotic Paradox by Stuart Levy (Cambridge, Mass.: Da Capo Press, 2002): On the serious health consequences of cavalier antibiotic misuse by a leading international expert
Applied Kinesiology: Synopsis by David Walther (Pueblo, Colo.: Systems DC, 1988): The most comprehensive text on this complex field of manual muscle testing covering the history, research, and many diagnostic and therapeutic methods used in AK.
The Assault on Medical Freedom by P. Joseph Lisa (Newburyport, Mass.: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 1994): Researcher infiltrated the AMA (American Medical Association) and exposed the covert tactics and conspiracy to destroy all other professions in competition with M.D.s (Medical Doctors)
Babies Remember Birth by David Chamberlain (New York: Ballantine Books, 1989): Book on the very clear birth memories people recount under hypnosis and the importance of good prenatal and perinatal care for the health of the child.
The Bach Flower Remedies by Edward Bach and E.J. Wheeler (McGraw-Hill, 1998): Dr. Bach believed that physical diseases begin as an imbalance in the patient’s emotional well-being. By attending to emotions and weeding out harmful emotions from the patient’s psyche, a healing trend can be initiated.
Bioenergetics by Alexander Lowen (New York: Penguin/Arkana, 1994): Explains the body-mind approach to liberating suppressed mental, emotional and physical trauma hidden in the body’s neuromusculoskeletal memory by the Reichian-influenced founder of the field of bioenergetics.
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton (Hay House, 2008): Conventional medicine is predicated on the Primacy of Matter – that molecules are the basic building blocks of life and the most important. The book focuses on the wider interconnections between the energy of our beliefs and how it could change our DNA and the behaviour of cells.
The Body Remembers: The Psychophysiology of Trauma and Trauma Treatment by Babette Rothschild (W.W. Norton & Company, 2000): Describes how traumas are stored as memories in the body which can cause behavioural issues, even after the person thought that he/she has already forgotten about those traumas.
Brain Allergies by William Philpott and Dwight Kalita (New York: McGraw-Hill 2000): Philpott was one of the original pioneers to sound the alarm on the seriously deleterious effects food allergies can render on mental and emotional functioning in both susceptible children and adults.
Chemical Deception by Marc Lappe (San Francisco: Sierra Club Books, 1992): Dangers to our health and environment from toxic chemicals.
Chemical Exposure and Human Health by Cynthia Wilson (Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland, 1993): Names of the most common toxic chemicals and the illnesses and syndromes they most typically cause.
Chemical Sensitivity by Bonnye L. Matthews (Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland, 2008): Detailed charts and descriptions of the various levels of the immune, endocrine and nervous system response to toxic chemicals.
Chronic Pain by Hooshang Hooshmand (Boca Raton, Fla.: CRC Press, 1993): Includes information on the ephapses created by unhealed scars.
The Coming Plague by Laurie Garrett (New York: Penguin, 1995): Explores consequences of the excessive use of antibiotics, unpurified drinking water, and other factors in the emergence of new viruses and the need for worldwide medical as well as political solutions.
Craniosacral Therapy by John E. Upledger and Jon Vredevoogd (Seattle: Eastland Press, 1983): Diagnosis of cranial distortion patterns and their treatment.
The Defective Delinquent and Insane: The Relation of Focal Infections to their Causation, Treatment and Prevention by Henry A. Cotton (Reprinted General Book, 2010 [Originally published in 1921]: Effects of focal infections on mental health and the amazing recoveries of various forms of ”insanity” after the removal of infected teeth or tonsils.
Dental Caries as a Cause of Nervous Disorders by Patrick Stortebecker (Orlando, Fla.:Bio-Probe, 1986): Root-canalled teeth and other dental focal infections can potentiate multiple sclerosis, brain cancer, schizophrenia, epilepsy and other neurological disorders.
Dentistry without Mercury by Sam Ziff and Michael Ziff (Orlando, Fla.: Bio-Probe, 2000): Text on the toxicity of mercury amalgam fillings.
DNA Demystified: A Practical Guide to Reprogramming the 13 Helixes At Zero Point by Kishori Aird (Oxford, Quebec: Institute Kishori, 2004): Gives detailed protocols to change the DNA for health.
The E.I. Syndrome by Sherry A. Rogers (Sarasota, Fla.: SK Publishing, 1995): Talks about all aspects of environmental sensitivity.
Electromagnetic Fields by B. Blake Levitt (Orlando, Fla.: Harcourt, Brace & Co., 2007): Hazards of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and their link to modern illnesses such as cancer, chronic fatigue, and learning disabilities.
The Energy Cure by William Bengston PhD and Sylvia Fraser (NE Press, 2010): Presents astonishing clinical and experimental evidence that summarizes his 35 years of relentless investigation into the mystery of hands-on healing, in the face of constant rejection and lack of support. Bill relates the case of two friends, one of whom is still enjoying her family life, after he cured her, while the other has died years ago, after the tortures of chemo and radiation.
Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis by James L. Oschman (Churchill Livingston, 2000): Using detailed and comprehensive research to substantiate, the author explains the scientific basis for energy medicine like hands-on healing, crystals, and how the mind influences the body.
Evidence of Harm by David Kirby (New York: St. Martin’s Griffin, 2006): Describes the mysterious rider inserted into the 2002 Homeland Security Bill in U.S.A that shields Eli Lilly from billions of dollars in potential thimerosal litigation by parents who have witnessed the onset of autism clearly linked to their children’s vaccinations with products containing this mercury preservative.
Focal Infection by Frank Billings (Charleston, S.C.: Nabu Press, 2010): Concise text on the theory of focal infections by one of the originators of the discovery.
The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success, or Relationship Issue by Alexander Loyd (Grand Central Life & Style, 2011): The Healing Codes is a way to activate a physical function built into the body that consistently and predictably removes the source of 95% of all illness and disease so that the neuro-immune system takes over its job of healing whatever is wrong with the body. His findings were validated by tests and by the thousands of people from all over the world who have used The Healing Codes system to heal virtually any physical, emotional, or relational issue, as well as realize breakthroughs in success.
Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body by Victor Zeines (New York: Kensington, 2000): Holistic dentistry and remedies for patients.
Homeopathic Science and Modern Medicine by Harris Coulter (Berkeley, Calif.: North Atlantic Books, 1981): Clearly explains the scientific basis underlying homeopathy.
Hormone Deception by D. Lindsey Berkson (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001): Toxic chemicals in our environment are mimicking our sex hormones and causing chaos in humans and animals, resulting in infertility, menstrual dysfunction, behavior and learning disabilities and cancer.
Interrelations of Odontons and Tonsils to Organs, Fields of Disturbances and Tissue Systems by Reinhold Voll, translated by Hartwig Schuldt (Hamburg, Germany: Missing Link Verlag, 1978): How tonsils and teeth foci can create fields of disturbances to our organs and tissues.
It’s All in Your Head by Hal A. Huggins (New York: Avery Publishing, 1993): Classic book on the health hazards of mercury amalgam fillings.
Lick the Sugar Habit by Nancy Appleton (New York: Avery Trade, 1988): Describes the very destructive damage sugar does to our immune system and body chemistry, often aided by “little helpers” such as antibiotics, mercury, steroids, and toxic oils and fats.
Love’s Hidden Symmetry: What Makes Love Work in Relationships by Bert Hellinger, Hunter Beaumont and Gunthard Weber (Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, 1998): Classic on family constellations by the originator, Bert Hellinger, and how diseases and illnesses can result from people in the family “atoning” for what happens in their ancestry line.
The MD Emperor Has No Clothes by Peter Glidden (self-published, www.drglidden.com, 2010): An expose on allopathic medical care in U.S.A and the benefits of naturopathic medicine.
Mental Deficiency by Alfred Frank Tredgold (Charleston, S.C.: Nabu Press, 2010): Association between narrow palates and mental deficiency.
The Mercury in your Mouth by Quicksilver Associates (New York: Quicksilver Press, 1997): Details the many research studies proving the serious toxicity of mercury amalgam fillings.
The Milk Book by William Campbell Douglass (Panama: Rhino Publishing, 2004): How pasteurization and even worse, homogenization have destroyed nature’s “perfect food”.
Miracles Through Pranic Healing: Practical Manual on Energy Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui (Institute for Inner Studies Publishing Foundation, 1997): Explains the principles and techniques of pranic healing.
The Missing Link by Michael Ziff and Sam Ziff (Orlando, Fla.: Bio-Probe, 1991): Details the substantial number of research studies clearly establishing the link between mercury amalgam fillings and chronic cardiovascular disease.
Molecules of Emotion: The Scientific Basis Behind Mind-Body Medicine by Candice Pert (Scribner, 1997): Explains how our emotions shape our biology through our neuropeptides.
Natural Detoxification by Jacqueline Krohn and Frances Taylor (Seattle: Hartley and Marks Publishers, 2000): Describes the various methods for detoxification of toxic metals, chemicals, foods and drugs.
Neural Therapy Without Needles by Dr Klinghardt and Louisa Williams (Seattle: AANT, 1994): Practical guide to neural therapy without needles for foci, scars and ganglia.
A New Model for Health and Disease by George Vithoulkas (Berkeley, Calif.: North Atlantic Books, 1995): Excellent summary of how modern medicine has failed in curing disease from this world-renowned homeopath.
No Milk by Daniel A. Twogood (Victorville, Calif.: Wilhelmina Books, 1992): Clearly links back pain and headaches with an allergy to dairy.
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price (Lemon Grove, Calif.: Price Pottenger Nutrition, 2008): Most important book written on nutrition and its links to health or illness.
Organon of the Medical Art by Samuel Hahnemann, edited by Wenda Brewster O’Reilly (Palo Alto, Calif.: Birdcage Books, 1996): Bible of every homeopath.
Overdosed America: The Broken Promise of American Medicine by John Abramson (New York: Harper Perennial, 2008): Written by a Harvard physician whose statistical acumen allowed him to expose the specious research propagated by pharmaceutical companies.
PEAT: Primordial Energy Activation and Transcendence and the Neutralization of Polarities by Zivorad Slavinski (Arelena Publishing, 2007): P.E.A.T. is a practical and efficient method for achieving that state of Oneness which has been pointed to by all the great spiritual traditions. Three hundred years of scientific investigation has led to the conclusion of quantum physics, that underlying the apparent diversity of life, there is ultimate unity. Slavinski’s work allows the practitioner to have subjective experience of that Unified state. In addition to advancing spiritual development, PEAT can be used to resolve everyday problems or to address long-standing life issues.
The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change by David Feinstein, Donna Eden and Gary Craig (Penguin Books, 2005): Shows how shifting body’s energies can lead to a shift in neurology and alter the patterns in the brain that maintain unwanted habits, maladaptive emotional response and self-limited way of thinking.
Radiation Fields: How They Affect Your Body – How You Can Help Yourself by Luise Weidel (Self-published, 2010): Describes the various natural and manmade sources of electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) and their detrimental effects on the human body. Examples include the geopathic radiation from the Earth, high frequency wireless radiation from mobile phones and electrical radiation from appliances.
Radical Medicine: Cutting Edge Natural Therapies That Treat The Root Cause of Disease by Louisa L. Williams (Rochester, Ver.: Healing Arts Press, 2011): Comprehensive text that introduces all 5 levels of healing and the 7 factors.
Reclaiming Our Health by John Robbins (Tiburon, Calif.: H.J. Kramer, 1998): Details the many serious health consequences of allopathic medicine.
Root Canal Cover-Up by George E. Meinig (Lemon Grove, Calif. : Price Pottenger Nutrition, 2008): Written by a past founding member of the American Association of Endodontists details the damage done from root canals and also describes much of the history of the focal infection theory.
The Roots of Disease by Robert Kulacz and Thomas E. Levy (Bloomington, Ind.: Xlibris, 2002): Details the detrimental health effects of root canals.
The Sanctity of Human Blood by Tim O’Shea, thirteenth edition (www.thedoctorwithin.com, 2009): Well-documented book on the toxicity of vaccines.
A Shot in the Dark by Harris Coulter and Barbara Loe Fisher (New York: Avery Trade, 1991): A chilling account of how dangerous the pertussis vaccine (DPT) is to children’s health.
Staying Well in a Toxic World by Lynn Lawson (Chicago: Noble Press, 1993): Valuable text on the devastating effects of toxic chemicals in our homes, schools and workplaces.
The Stress of Life by Hans Selye (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1978): Describes the debilitating effects psychological and physical stress exerts on the adrenals, thymus and entire body.
Toxic Deception by Dan Fagin, Marianne Lavelle and the Center for Public Integrity (Monroe, Maine: Common Courage Press, 1999): Describes how chemical companies, in collusion with the United States Environmental Protection Agency, are deceptive regarding the toxicity of their products.
Toxic Metal Syndrome by H. Richard Casdorph and Morton Walker (New York: Avery, 1994): Clearly describes the neurotoxicity of aluminium, mercury, cadmium and lead and the beneficial effects of detoxification.
The Truths About the Drug Companies by Marcia Angell (New York: Random House Trade Paperbacks, 2005): Well-referenced indictment of the lies pharmaceutical companies tell in order to sell their drugs and the modern reversed trend of promoting diseases to fit an existing drug in the name of corporate profit.
Vaccination, Social Violence and Criminality by Harris Coulter (Berkeley, Calif.: North Atlantic Books, 1993): Most important works on childhood vaccination programs and subsequent violence in our society.
Vaccinations and Immune Malfunction by Harold E. Butram and John Chriss Hoffman (Quakerstown, Pa.: The Randolph Society, 1985): Damage done by compulsory mass medication with vaccines and the resulting vaccine-induced immune dysfunction.
Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective? By Neil Z. Miller (Santa Fe, N. Mex.: New Atlantean Press, 2008): Most comprehensive and concise book on the damage done to our immune, endocrine and nervous systems from toxic vaccinations.
Vaccines, Autism and Childhood Disorders by Neil Z. Miller (Santa Fe, N. Mex.: New Atlantean Press, 2003): Serious health consequences of vaccines on children.
What Every Parent Should Know About Childhood Immunizations by Jamie Murphy (Boston: Earth Healing Products, 1993): On the adverse reactions to vaccines, the toxic chemicals contained in them and the “myth of vaccine immunity”.
When Antibiotics Fail by Marc Lappe (Berkeley, Calif.: North Atlantean Books, 1995): Explains the inappropriate use of antibiotics and how these drugs have caused widespread bacterial resistance.
The Whole Food Bible by Chris Kilham (Rochester, Vt.: Healing Arts Press, 1996): Discusses the dangers of toxic preservatives, pesticides, bovine growth hormones, chlorine-dipped fish and bioengineering.
When the Body Says No: Exploring the Stress-Disease Connection by Dr Gabor Mate (Wiley, 2011): Explores the connection between physical and psychological stress and disease.
Your Body Can Talk by Susan L. Levy and Carol Lehr (Prescott, Ariz.:Hohm Press, 1996): An explanation of how muscle testing works based on Applied Kinesiology and Clinical Kinesiology principles.
Your Body’s Telling You: Love Yourself: The Most Complete Book on Metaphysical Causes of Illnesses & Diseases by Lise Bourbeau (Lotus Press, 2002): Explains how illnesses originate from psychological or emotional levels and details the emotional basis for more than 500 illnesses.
Dangers of Mercury Amalgams and Heavy Metals and Chemicals Toxicity on the Body
- Kauppi, “Electromagnetic Fields Increase Mercury Excretion,”Heavy Metal Bulletin4, no.1 (May 1997): 17.
- Hahn, “Whole-body Imaging of the Distribution of Mercury Released from Dental Fillings into Monkey Tissues,”The FASEB Journal4 (November 1990): 3256-59
- Danscher et al., “Traces of Mercury in Organs from Primates with Amalgam Fillings,”Experimental and Molecular Pathology52 (1990): 291-99
- R. Saxe et al., ‘Alzheimer’s Disease, Dental Amalgam and Mercury,”Journal of the American Dental Association130, no. 2 (Feb 1999): 191-99
- Ehmann et al., “Brain Trace Elements in Alzheimer’s Disease,”Neurotoxicology7, no. 1 (Spring 1986): 195-206
- Cornett, “Imbalances of Trace Elements Related to Oxidative Damage in Alzheimer’s Disease Brain,”Neurotoxicology19, no. 3 (Jun 1998): 339-45
- Vimy, “Mercury from Maternal “Silver” Tooth Fillings in Sheep and Human Breast Milk. A source of Neonatal Exposure,”Biological Trace Element Research56, no. 2 (Feb 1997): 143-52
- Dorea and A. Barbosa, “Maternal Mercury Transfer,”Environmental Research93 (2003): 113.
- Siblerud et al., “Psychometric Evidence That Mercury from Silver Dental Fillings May Be an Etiological Factor in Depression, Excessive Anger and Anxiety,”Psychological Reports74 (1994): 67-80
- Ross and M. Sholiton, “Specificity of Psychiatric Manifestations in Relation to Neurotoxic Chemicals,” Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica Supplementum303 (1983): 100-104
- Huggins, “Proposed Role of Dental Amalgam Toxicity in Leukemia and Hematopoietic Dyscrasias,”International Journal of Biosocial and Medical Research11, no. 1 (1989): 84-93.
- Gerhard and B. Runnebaum, “Toxic Factors and Infertility, Heavy Metals and Minerals,”Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde52 (1992): 383
- Gerhard and B. Runnebaum, “Fertility Disorders May Result from Heavy Metal and Pesticide Contamination Which Limits Effectiveness of Hormone Therapy,”Zentralblatt fuer Gynaekologie114 (1992): 593
- Siblerud and E. Kienholz, “Evidence that Mercury from Silver Dental Fillings May Be an Etiological Factor in Multiple Sclerosis,”Science of the Total Environment142 (1994): 191-205
- Clausen, “Mercury and Multiple Sclerosis,”Acta Neurologica Scandinavica87, no. 6 (1993): 461-64
Chun-Han Ngim and G. Devathasan, “Epidemiologic Study on the Association between Body Burden Mercury Level and Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease,” Neuroepidermiology 8 (1989): 128-41
- Kupsinel, “Mercury Amalgam Toxicity: A Major Common Denominator of Degenerative Disease,”Journal of Orthomolecular Psychiatry13, no. 4 (1984): 8, 240
- Hardell and M. Eriksson, “A Case-Control Study of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Exposure to Pesticides,”Cancer85, no. 6 (Mar 15, 1999)
CBC, “Environmental Toxins and Infertility in Men,” CellMate Reporter 3 (First Quarter 2004): 1
Overuse of Antibiotics and Consequences
- Stein, “Breast Cancer, Antibiotics Linked,”Press Democrat, Feb 17, 2005, A6
“Antibiotics Put 142,000 Into Emergency Rooms Each Year,” http://lloydwright.org/messages, Feb 25, 2010.
- Ternak, “Antibiotics May Act as Growth/Obesity Promoters in Humans as an Inadvertent Result of Antibiotic Pollution?”Medical Hypotheses64, no. 1 (2005): 14-16
“Ground-breaking Monkey Study: Mercury-Containing Hepatitis B Vaccines Causes Brain Damage,” Sep 30, 2009, www.safeminds.org
- Kennedy, “Autism Not Prevalent in Unvaccinated Children,”Naturopathic Doctor News and Review, March 2006, 23
- Herman et al., “Does the Hepatitis B Vaccine Cause Multiple Sclerosis?”Neurology63 (Sep 14, 2004): 772-73
- Moreau-Horwin and M. Horwin, “Link between Increasing Rate of Pediatric Cancers and Childhood Vaccines,”Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, Dec 1999: 75
- Boulianne et al., “Major Measles Epidemic in the Region of Quebec Despite a 99% Vaccine Coverage,”Canadian Journal of Public Health3, no. 82 (1991): 189-190
- Megson, “Autism and Vaccinations,”Wise Traditions1, no. 3 (Fall 200): 33-35
- Hallberg and LL Morgan, “The Potential Impact of Mobile Phone Use on Trends in Brain and CNS Tumors,”J Neurology and Neurophysiology003 (2011): 55
The UK Charity MobileWise published in Nov 2011 “Mobile Phone Health Risks: The Case for Action to Protect Children,” summarizing and listing more than 200 peer-reviewed studies from a range of international research institutions linking mobile phones to serious biological and health consequences.
For more research, refer to http://citizensforsafetechnology.org
Focal Infections, Scars and Ganglia
A.Vojdani, “The Role of Periodontal Disease and Other Infections in the Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis and Systemic Diseases,” Townsend Letters for Doctors and Patients, Dec 2000, 53
- Miller, “The Human Mouth as A Focus of Infection,”The Dental Cosmos33, no. 9 (Sep 1891): 697
- Billings, “Chronic Focal Infection as a Causative Factor in Chronic Arthritis,”Journal of the American Medical Association61 (Sep 13, 1913): 819-26
Dental and Structural Issues
- Williams, “From Attention Deficit to Sleep Apnea: The Serious Consequences of Dental Deformities,”Wise Traditions10, no. 3 (Fall 2009): 20
- Tasner, “TMJ: A Minor Misalignment of the Jaw Can Produce an Astonishing Variety of Chronic Pains,”Medical Self-Care, Nov – Dec 1986, 19
- Schuster and R. Giese, “Retrospective Clinical Investigation of the Impact of Early Treatment of Children with Down’s Syndrome According to Castillo-Morales,”Journal of Orofacial Orthopedics62, no 4: 255-63
- Smith, “Dental Bridgework May Be the Source of Your Patient’s Headaches, Neck Aches and Facial Pain,”The Source3, no. 3 (Summer 1985): 10
Birth Traumas, Epigenetic and Psychospiritual Issues
- Salk et. Al, “Relationship of Maternal and Perinatal Conditions to Eventual Adolescent Suicide,”Lancet(Mar 16, 1985): 624-27
- Barker, “Fetal Origins of Heart Disease”,BMJ171 (15 Jul 1995): 311
- Barker, “FOAD – Fetal Origin of Adult Diseases”,Current Problem Pediatric Adolescent Health Care41(6) (Jul 2011): 158-76
- Glover “Annual Research Review: Prenatal Stress and the Origins of Psychopathology: An Evolutionary Perspective”,Child Psychology and Psychiatry52 (4) (Apr 2011): 356-67
- Martino, S. Prescott, “Epigenetics and prenatal influences on asthma and allergic airways disease,”Chest139(3) (Mar 2011): 640-47
Prof Eric Richards (University of Washington, St. Louis) show that the way rat babies were treated by their mothers determined if and how a certain receptor on the hippocampus is methylated. Positive experiences permanently activate this receptor, a single negative experience was enough to permanently disable the receptor and this setting was passed on to future generations.
A study in Holland on women who gave birth to children in the time just after World War II who experienced hunger, poverty and illness would have daughters who would have twice the rate of schizophrenia as the control group. Researchers show that changes in epigenetic control of several genes responsible for development and growth were responsible.
Isabelle Mansuy (Universitat Zurich) did a research where rat babies were subjected to stress in the first two weeks of birth. The animals developed depression and anxiety disorders later in life. These rat babies were then treated with love and caring, and so was their offspring. However, the next 3 generations developed the same disorders. Mansuy show that these changes were passed on epigenetically, not in the genes.
- Zamboni, R. Glaeotti, E. Menegatti, A.M Malagoni, G. Tacconi, S Dall’Ara, I. Bartolomei, F. Salvi, “Chronic Celebrospinal Venous Insufficiency in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis”,J Neural Neurosurg Psychiatry80 2009: 392-99